Terms & Conditions
- Applicant/Individual/Agency agree that this evaluation may be revoked at any time if the information given on the application or to EEE of America at any time or on any accompanying documents is not perfectly true, correct and honest.
- Applicant/Individual/Agency certify that Applicant/Individual/Agency have received, read and understand the instructions, terms and conditions specified in the EEE of America web site, and/or application, brochure and agree to all terms and conditions stated therein, including, but not limited to the following:
- EEE of America shall not be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages which Applicant/Individual/Agency may incur if EEE of America does not issue the educational equivalency that Applicant/Individual/Agency anticipated or if the evaluation is not accepted for any reason what so ever. Applicant/Individual/Agency fully understand that the evaluation is not a legal document, is advisory and not binding upon any Agency, employer, university, institution of any sort, Individual, licensing board for which Applicant/Individual/Agency may use the evaluation. EEE of America and its representatives are released from any liability resulting from the use of the evaluation and that the evaluation must only be presented as advisory to any person or institution that it is given to.
- Applicant/Individual/Agency agree to reimburse EEE of America for any and all costs, including legal expenses, which it may incur as a result of any claim that Applicant/Individual/Agency (or anyone having any interest in my earnings or services) may make, based on the evaluation determination.
- Applicant/Individual/Agency understand and agree that no refunds will be issued in any event, unless stated otherwise, including but not limited to, not receiving the evaluation anticipated, evaluations that appear to be altered, evaluations not being accepted by anyone.
- Applicant/Individual/Agency certify that the documents Applicant/Individual/Agency have sent are true and accurate as presented, to the best of their knowledge and that all paperwork, including final dissertations, thesis and any other papers that are required for their degree have all been submitted to the appropriate parties of the institution and accepted. Applicant/Individual/Agency agree not to hold EEE of America responsible for any misrepresentations that Applicant/Individual/Agency have made or will make in the future regarding their credentials, coursework or any other materials, work or documents required for their degree, including but not limited all information that appears on the transcripts. EEE of America is not responsible for the content of the transcripts that were used to create the evaluation.
- EEE of America is not responsible for acts of God, power outages, website problems, hard copy deliveries, holiday mail schedules, etc.
- Applicant/Individual/Agency agree that EEE of America will not be held responsible for any liability due to loss or damage to documents submitted with respect to this application.
Fees and Payment
As consideration for the services purchased, Applicant/Individual/Agency agree to pay EEE of America the applicable service(s) fees set forth on our Website at the time of your selection, or, if applicable, upon receipt of the invoice from EEE of America. All fees are due immediately and are non-refundable, except as otherwise expressly noted, as required by applicable law, or as such fees are billed by EEE of America under an invoice to a Customer that expressly permits payment for Services by a Customer within fifteen to thirty (15 to 30) days after placing an order.
- Fees are non-refundable once an order for credential evaluation report(s) has been submitted.
Privacy and Confidentiality
EEE of America will not use any personal information about individuals except when specifically and knowingly authorized to do so by such individuals, other than to provide services described on our web site. EEE of America will not divulge or otherwise disclose such information to any person or third party other than authorized employees or authorized subcontractors of EEE of America. whose job performance requires such acts, without the prior written consent of the customer.